Flat-rate shipping charge of $30 (ex gst) for all orders. Bulky items may attract additional charges, you will be notified if this affects your order. Urgent or special deliveries are P.O.A.
Same Day Despatch - Guaranteed
Place an order before 12 midday and we will despatch it that day!
- Applicable for orders with 50% or more of products available from stock. Excludes weekends, public holidays and days when Freight companies do not offer afternoon pickups (Christmas Holidays). Excludes: palletised orders, food stuff products and export Customers. Applicable for orders shipped via LabCo Scientific’s carriers only. Excludes situations out of our control (freight strikes etc).
Returning items for credit or a refund to LabCo Scientific is easy. Simply follow these steps:
Call us on 1800 052 226 to see if we can find a solution or to make sure you can return the item (optional).
Complete the Online Return Form and wait for Step 3.
Our Customer Service Team will contact you.
Note: Please do not return the item until you have heard from our team.
Terms and Conditions of Returns
All returns for whatever reason must be authorised by LabCo Scientific, goods returned to LabCo Scientific must be accompanied by a RGA (Returned Goods Authority) with a valid return number issued by LabCo Scientific. Any refunds due will be completed within 30 days after receipt of returned goods.
- Items returned for credit or refund must be in returned in saleable condition.
- Returns must be requested within seven days of the receipt of goods.
- A restocking fee may be applicable in some cases depending on the reason for the return.
- Picking/Order Input Errors
- Please check the delivery contents: if there is anything missing or incorrect, you must inform us within 3 working days of receipt of goods.
- Defective Items
- If the goods ordered turn out to be defective or arrive in a damaged condition, you must inform us within 7 working days of receipt of goods. The defective items should be returned to LabCo Scientific's at our expense. If however the goods returned are found to be in good working order a restocking fee and freight charge may apply.
- Incompatibility Issues
- If you believe the goods to be incompatible with your stated requirements, you must inform us within 7 working days of receipt of goods.
- Cancellation/Goods Ordered in Error.
- LabCo Scientific does not accept the return of non-standard, indent or special items. For all other standard items being returned a restocking fee may apply.
- All freight costs incurred in returning goods to the company will be at the cost of the customer unless LabCo Scientific has agreed to accept the return freight costs.
- A condition of such agreement is that the Customer must use the freight carrier nominated by LabCo Scientific.
- All freight costs incurred in returning goods to the company shall be at the cost of the customer unless LabCo Scientific has agreed to accept the return freight costs. A condition of such agreement is that the Customer must use the freight carrier nominated by LabCo Scientific.
- If appropriate, a statement setting out what potentially hazardous use has been made of the goods together with, where appropriate, a decontamination notice signed by an officer of the Customer and stating the decontamination method used must accompany all returned items. If requested, LabCo Scientific can provide the necessary forms.
While every effort is made to meet the Customer’s particular requirement, LabCo Scientific will be under no obligation to accept cancellations or amendments to an order or part of an order or return of goods:
- For a stock item if the quantity represents stock of more than six (6) months of LabCo Scientific's normal sales of the item(s);
- The item(s) have been purchased as a special indent order and cannot be returned to LabCo Scientific’s supplier;
- The item(s) have been damaged or have deteriorated other than in a way covered by warranty;
- For item(s) to be returned to the manufacturer, the time for returning has expired.